Reporting Workplace Discrimination

Were you discriminated against at work? Find out what you need to know before reporting workplace discrimination. Free confidential consultations with an experienced California discrimination attorney.

If you are being discriminated against in the workplace and you have not been able to get your employer to correct or eliminate that discrimination, what are your options? What can you do? What you need to do is talk to an employment attorney and get advice about how you can go about filing a discrimination case with the EEOC. The attorney should work with you in filling out the complaint and getting your EEOC complaint filed. Once the EEOC gets it, they will conduct an investigation, and hold a hearing. Those are the first steps. When you have hit a brick wall with your employer, get legal advice, and then seek the intervention of the EEOC.

Follow Us for Daily Updates on Facebook